12/18/2010

LAST SUNDAY/ THIS SUNDAY

Last Sunday we had our largest attendance yet and continued the HOPE series. I was in prayer for a few people in particular all morning. I knew that Perry was going to offer a salvation invitation at the end and ask people to walk to the back of the room. When the time came for the invitation in the second service one of the people I was praying for came to the back. It was all I could do to hold it together. The person I talked to was not ready to give their life to Jesus, but I know it's going to happen soon!

That is why we do what we do! So, above anything else that could have happened or did happen this past week, that's what matters! Nothing else even comes close or ever will!

This Sunday we will continue the HOPE series. With next week being Christmas, we know already of some people who will not be around this weekend. If you've been waiting to volunteer and haven't jumped in yet, there is a great opportunity awaiting you this weekend! Load in starts at 6am. Join us if you can.

I did a post on this earlier in the week, but I want to remind you that Thursday and Friday we are having 2 Christmas Eve services. Please continue to be in prayer for who God would have you invite to these services! Lives will be changed!

I am ready to go to bed right now! Can't wait for Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment