12/21/2010

I Heart My Church




I have changed my profile pictures on facebook, twitter and the blog to the "I Heart My Church" picture. If you are an owner with NewSpring Charleston I am asking that you do the same. Post a picture of you wearing your shirt somewhere in Charleston or just the logo itself. My hope is that people will see it and ask questions that can lead to invitations for our launch on January 9th.

We could put up billboards, send out mailers, have a TV comercial, put something in the newspaper, or use other creative marketing ideas; however, your personal conversation and invitation will always be the most effective form of marketing and promotion!

Let's take advantage of the social media outlets at our disposal and use them to invest in and invite the 84% of people who are unchurched in Charleston!!

January 9th is coming QUICK. . .let's get to work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment